Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content



Current Students: FAQ

If you are currently enrolled in courses as a student at UA Cossatot, find answers to some of the most frequently asked student questions below. The UA Cossatot Registrar's Office and Student Services can help you adjust your major, your personal information, your class schedule, and more. If none of the following questions or forms below meet your needs, please contact Student Services at 1-800-844-4471 or


  • Enroll in classes for next semester
    • If you are continuing your education at UA Cossatot, welcome back! Please visit our "Returning Students" page to find detailed instructions on how to enroll in classes for next semester.
  • Calculate your GPA
    • You may be able to get an accurate picture of your current or desired GPA using this online college GPA calculator
  • Graduation application and commencement ceremony information
    • If you are graduating at the end of the current semester and need to complete your Application to Graduate or if you are graduating and need more information about UAC's commencement ceremony procedures, please visit our "Graduation Information" page.
  • Switching majors
    • Students wanting to change their current major must fill out a "Change of Major" form. Please contact your assigned advisor to discuss program options or email to obtain a form.
  • Drop a class or withdraw from UA Cossatot
    • Those who must drop all of their courses to completely withdraw from college, please contact the Vice Chancellor of Academics Ashley Aylett at or 870-584-4471.
    • Students who are considering dropping a class from their current schedule, please contact Student Services at or 870-584-4471
  • Change or update your personal information with UAC
    • If you are moving, changing your phone number or changing your name, you must complete an updated Student Information Change Form for the Registrar and Student Services office.
  • Transferring "to" or transferring "from" UA Cossatot
    • Those wanting to transfer college classes completed at UA Cossatot to a different institution can submit a transcript request using our Transcript Request Form.
    • If you are transferring to UA Cossatot from another institution, you must complete a Transcript Evaluation Form to successfully transfer any previously-earned college credits.
  • Request to remove/omit previously earned grades from your overall GPA calculation
    • Students may file a request to have previously-earned grades removed from the calculation of their cumulative GPA using UAC's Academic Clemency form. Factors to qualify for Academic Clemency are detailed within the form.
  • File a formal complaint or grievance regarding UA Cossatot staff or faculty
    • Students, employees, and community members may file a formal complaint against a UAC staff or faculty member using a Formal Grievance Petition form.